Saturday, February 26, 2011

A picture - Day 30 of the 30 day challenge

A picture

This last day of the 30 day challenge I am to post a picture. As we all know, I have made up my own rules to this blogging thingy. I am going to post a collage of pictures. These pictures have occurred at different times from the last few days. The man in the uniform and I took a long weekend trip to our friends home. These weekends away, we have come to treasure. They are fun loving, relaxing and at times down right hilarious.


Take a look at this turn table. Most kids do not even know what this is!!!
You should hear the crackle of the music drifting off this piece of electronic genius!!

Other than spending an AWESOME, relaxing weekend with the best friends ever, what is better than listening to some good ol' vinyl albums? How about some Eagles, Joe Walsh, Guess Who, some Stones, Fleet Wood Mac and the list goes on and on and on.

 My love muffin, "the man in the uniform". Just a chillen' in front of a wood burning fire!!! Absolute bliss.


While the music is drifting into the evening aura...the pool balls are banging together as "the man in the uniform" and I get our hiney's whooped in one of many games played throughout the evening. That's OK though, as the old saying goes, "pay backs are hell to pay". And believe me they are scareded!!!

See this white little furry creature? He is the happiest, yappiest, tiniest, little, itty bitty, brute of a canine that I have ever seen. He thinks he is a 180 pound mastiff and he is scary!!!


I love these people here, period. Here is what our friendship is and my thoughts on it:

Loving without conditions, trusting without hesitation, Friendship.
Forever loyal, kindred Spirits, sharing intimate moments, laughter and tears, Friendship.
More precious than gold, as luminous as the moon, everlasting, beyond description, Friendship.
A gift from God, giving and receiving, compassion and love, Friendship.
Heart to heart, soul connection, Friendship.

Good night all, until we meet again.

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...