Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 6 of the 30 day challenge

A picture of something that makes me happy:

This is actually an easy one. Since we are all Catholic/Christians we are reproduction fools or baby making machines. I have 4 grand-rugrats at the ripe young age that I am. They make me happy. They make me really happy. Did I tell you that  they make me really, really happy!! I'm not sure if we are supposed to blog or just post a picture on this 6th day of the 30 day challenge, but I am going to blog away. I am going to bluster about my most awesome grand-rugrats. BTW (again that means "by the way", not sure if you have caught on to that yet), my grand-rugrats a the most perfect little creatures ever! I am supposed to only post one picture but that ain't happening.

Here is the first of my grand-rugrats:
How could a smile like that not make you happy!!!!
Here are the next two of my grand-rugrats:
Now, (besides me in the middle), how could a picture like this not make anyone happy!!

Here is the last, (for now), of my grand-rugrats:

Now really, the innocence of this one. Just wait until the others get ahold of him!
Really, now you explain to me how this would not make you happy!
The proceeding pictures really, really, really make me happy.
But, I have one more, well actually two more pictures that really, really, really make me happy. Here goes:

This my friends is "The Man in the Uniform"

AND


This is the "Badge"

Well, we all know what "The Man in the Uniform" does to me!!!

Happy reading!!

Love ya. Remember these pictures really, really, really make me happy!!


ML Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...