Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 28 of the 30 day challenge

Something that stresses me out

There probably is a lot of things that could stress me out. I have learned in my 'old' age that it is all in the way that I deal with the stress that helps me through it. It is a choice. You can choose to be peaceful at any given time. The choice is yours. You can choose stress or you can choose peace. I work very hard to choose peace and envelope myself in a silken wrap of whiteness. My greatest weapon against stress is my ability to choose one thought over another. Do I have to work on this? ABSOLUTELY. But I do know it does work. Again, the choice is yours. And I choose peace over stress. Do you want to join me?

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...