Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 17 of the 30 day challenge

Something I am looking forward to

There are many things on this day that I ponder about that I am looking forward to. First and foremost I am looking forward to the life I will spend in my dream home......whoops, that is only a dream. I am supposed to be looking forward to something in real life, if that is at all possible, considering I live my life in a "bubble". You know, kind of like, make believe.

Seriously, I am looking forward to the day that I can retire and/or semi-retire and travel with "the man in the uniform". Times where we can just load up the 4-wheelers and camper and jump in the truck and just roam without out a destination in mind. Just go where the road may take us. You do realize that there are many places in America that are absolutely beautiful and wonderful to see. I want to travel and find those places.  I want to be a wanderer. Wander to places of the unknown. Wander into no where land. Wander about without a care in the world. OK. Enough about wandering. See, there I was kind of getting lost. I'm back though.

I also am looking forward to the day that my daughter is wed to the most wonderful man in the world. You know the one I was talking about in an earlier blog who does that thingy with his right eye brow. Like when he looks at me and she with that look of total amazement with that right eyebrow arking into this question mark like thingy and he just says "Really, Mother Mary"! I love them.

I daily look forward to the times I get to spend with my grand-rugrats. They bring such happiness and joy to my life. They make me laugh and in turn I'm sure they are laughing "AT" me. I miss them when they aren't around. Those grand-rugrats say the darnedest things too. A couple weeks ago one of my grand-rugrats runs up to me and gives me a big ol' bear hug and says in this little hillbilly type accent "Grandma, yous didn't answerrrr yours phone last night and I was calling yous." Then she proceeded to ask me this, "Grandma, can't yous open yours eyes when we are playin?" Well, let me tell you, my response to that one was, "Sorry, but no, my fat cheekies are in the way"! God love them!!! Who wouldn't look forward to that!!!

Like I have said above, if you were paying attention, I do have things I am looking forward to, but I also enjoy living my life on a day-to-day basis. I try to live each and every day to the fullest. It is exhausting at times, but I still try.

My message to you is, "look forward to things in the future but live each and every day of your life to the fullest." I love you!!!

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Loves, hugs & kisses

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...