Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 9 of the 30 day challenge

A picture of my friends.....

 The following group of girls...Hmmmmmmm...Actually there are absolutely no words to describe them to give them justice, and justice is just what we may all need one day.



We all do clean up a little as you can see in the picture below. I love these girls like creamy, melty butter loves a big pile of mash potatoes, like a humming bird loves it's nectar and like salt likes the rim of a Margarita glass, (maybe just like the ones we were drinking that night). We are "The Circleville Mafia" and no one can break this bond. We truly are a feared group in these parts!!



This next picture is my second oldest friend of all time. I don't mean in age either. I mean in the years we have been friends. This one and I have been through a lifetime together. This one is the one that I runaway to when I want to hide. This one is the one that is a bigger Brown's Football Fan, or should I say freak, than I am. I love her!!!



The following is my oldest of friends. Again, I do not mean in age, but in the years we have been friends. I grew up with this one. Talk about life's adventures....we have been through some doosies. Though I do not see her a lot, I know without a shadow of a doubt that if I needed her she would be by my side in an instant. I love her too!!!



There are many people in my life that I do not have a picture of that I truly consider my friends. I love all the people who share in my life and do so without reserve.

Love to you all!!

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...