Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 10 of the 30 day challenge

Something I'm afraid of....

This one has totally baffled me. I cannot even be funny about it. I literally cannot think of anything I am afraid of. I think afraid and respect go hand in hand. I may respect something because of it's danger but I am not afraid. Oh boy....this is a serious one. I believe that my life is in God's hands. Therefore, I have given myself to Him. I believe that of my children, grandchildren and loved ones. Can I make good decisions about danger, my surroundings, the people I surround myself with and my life on a day to day basis? Yes. But I choose to live my life to the fullest, without being afraid and leaving the rest to God. One of my favorite quotes, and if you know me very well you know this also, is:

"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply, Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

With all that being said, I am at peace, therefore not afraid of what my life may hand me!!

Love, hugs and kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...