Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 11 of the 30 day challenge

Favorite TV Shows:

I am going to list my favorite TV shows and why I like them by network, not in any particilar order, but the order that the channels are on my channel changer.

NBC - Harry's Law. I love Kathy Bates and Kathy Bates is Harry. Love it!!!

ABC - Super Nanny, I watch this to reinforce my thoughts that I, absolutely, am a good mother!!! What Would you Do? I watch this to see how I would react if I was ever put in the same situation as the people in the show. Primetime, because it is the next show after What Would You Do?. The Bachelor, I watch because I cannot believe how stupid women, no, girls really are. Off the Map, another medical show that is actually pretty entertaining. Enjoy it.

CBS - CSI  Crime Scene Investigation, have always loved it. Survivor, because I think about how I could really be on the show and kick some major bootie, just sayin'. The Mentalist, because Simon Baker is a cutie pie!!

FOX - Glee, makes me laugh. Raising Hope, really? Lie to Me, because it is intense.

HGTV - House Hunters, Bang for Your Buck, Jamie Durie's Outdoor Spaces - just because!!

Food Network - Paula Dean/Paula's Home Cooking, Ina Garten/Barefoot Contessa, Giada De Laurentiis/Giada at Home, Guy Fiari and Bobby Flay, anythong Bobby Flay. I watch these shows because I think, think is the operative word here, I can cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...