Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 15 of the 30 day challenge

A picture I love:

Really this is supposed to be day 14 and day 14 was supposed to be day 15. I just got a little ahead of myself here. I do not think I will  worry about the screw up because I do not believe I am getting graded on this blog thingy. If I am getting graded I can say at least I caught my own mistake and I am fixing it in less than 24 hours.

Now for today's blog I am supposed to post a picture I love. Let me review my picture file.........
OK, I'm back... Oh yeah, post a picture I love. Here goes:

Ha, I bet you didn't expect that one!! Can you believe it? "The Man in the Uniform". All dressed up in his finest. I love this picture because it represents who my husband is and the respect I have for him!!! FYI: you know what happens when I see him in his get-up!!

That guy up there & I love to 4-wheel. I've told you that before. So I am going to share with you pictures that I love, doing what we love.

The look after a 60 mile ride!
Now that picture is pretty scary isn't it? Just take a look at my gut! Hahahaha!!! We had a blast. We rode for hours and hours. Just think, I didn't pee my pants on this ride. We were at Dirt Days in Logan, West VA. It is so awesome riding in those Appalachian Mountains. Here...hold on a minute, I have a few more.



Now these are in the same mountains but at a different date and at a different time. They are actually miles away from where we were above. This is the side of the Appalachian Mountains entering from Gilbert, West VA.

Hold on here...just one more moment. I am checking my files again. There is some flashing going on. I think a picture is exploding. It is yelling me, me, pleeeeease pick me!!!!



AND yes, I absolutely love this picture.
 It is times like these when we let our inhibitions run wild and we ride without a care in the 
WORLD!!!!! 

I think I messed up this blog totally. A picture you love means "ONE" picture. But then again, who is grading me. I wanted to show you PICTURES, and yes, that is plural for picture, which means more than one!!!

I hope you enjoyed today's totally screwed up blog. Love it, just sayin'!!!!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...