Sunday, February 27, 2011

Suzi Blu & Unity ~ ...and then there was a Boy

I was so excited to get home from a weekend away with "the man in the uniform" and play with some stamps that I have not gotten a chance to play with. I went directly to a "Suzi Blu" stamp that I purchased through "Unity Stamp Co.".

I designed this card with the stamp called ....and then there was a Boy. I love this little guy. So many possibilities. He is a fun loving little guy.

Is this not precious or what? Love him!!!


Time to meet my snuggly, warm pillow and snuggle up with my luscious canine, who absoulutly missed us this weekend, who I am sure at this point is snuggling up on "MY" bed right now and in "MY" spot and smiling like no other. She is in bliss. I missed her this weekend and love her. Muuuaaawwwww!!!


Just look at her. Like she thinks she is important or something. Being all humble and that. What's up with that? I love her!!! BTW, the little guy in the background hiding his little face is one of my grand-rugrats. Love him too!!!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

1 comment:

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...