Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 16 of the 30 day challenge

My dream home

And do I have a dream home. My dream home would be on a ranch with thousands of acres. There would be wild horses running through the pastures and there would be pastures filled with cattle. All kinds of cattle. We would have all kinds of horses, riding horses, wild horses, race horses and work horses. Hey, do you want to know a secret about "the man in the uniform"? He can rope and ride!!! Yeah, just like a real cowboy!!! OK, back to the dream home. On this wide, vast land of pastures would sit my dream home. So.......drum roll, drum roll. Can you hear the drum roll? Bdddddddddddddd:

                                                       BADA BING!!!! So do ya likey?

Now, you will absolutely love the kitchen/great room. You know, on a working ranch you have many mouths to feed. A state of the art kitchen/great room will only do. I haven't decided yet whether I will hire a chef or I will be the chef. I do love to cook, when I cook. But, I also like to be waited on and since this a dream. Why not order up a chef to go along with the package? Does that sound good to ya' all, cause you know you will all be coming for a nice long visit. Alrighty then. The following will do.
Holy crap. How is that for a state of the art kitchen. I have absolutely no idea where this picture was dug out from. Ha, an older version of me!!!! Boy I could feed a hole lot of cowboys out of this kitchen. Really, we need to get real here.
This is the sink/dish washing area. Pretty nice huh? The stove/ovens are commercial grade. We all know what that looks like so I won't post a picture of that area. Really, it's because I don't have one. So now on to the great room that is totally open to the kitchen area.
Look at this and weep.  Weep big ol' alligator type tears. Check out this cozy comfort like no other. Can you just imagine? This is going to be a nice, welcoming retreat. Remember this is a "dream" home. I think now we need to check out the master sleeping quarters next. Comfy, cozy are the only words!!!
 How much snugly, comfy, cozy can you get than this? I want to add one more picture to this blog. It is a picture of some of my land. Now, this is a "dream", but the peacefulness of all this is calling my name.


My last comment on my dream home is summed up with one word, "Breathtaking"!!!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown



4 comments:

  1. Hey, you stole my dream house! I love it! The rolling pastures, the water.....who could ask for anything more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE living in a log cabin house! Have you seen the log cabin house across the street from me? My friend emma lives there and it's so awesome inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shene, Yes, I have seen the log cabin across from your house. I think they are soooo cozy and comfy.

    Jim, there is nothing more than I can think of to ask for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your house ideas! I love the natural look for sure and all that open space!

    ReplyDelete

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...