Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 25 of the 30 day challenge

Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs:

1. Oklahoma Texas Line

2. It's Not OK - Zack Brown Band

3. White Horse - Taylor Swift

4. 1000 Miles - Blake Lewis

5. Modern Day Drifter - Dierks Bentley

6. Saddle in the Rain - John Prine

7. I'd Love You All Over Again - Allen Jackson

8. Just to See You Smile - Tim McGraw

9. Rodeo Moon - Toby Keith

10. People Puttin People Down - John Prine

Well, I guess this sums it up. I like country music. Just sayin'!!!

BTW (which again I remind you, that means 'by the way'), I am ready for this 30 day challenge to be OVER!!!!! I want to blog about things I want to blog about. I want to tell more stories. I want to show off my card making ability, with a design sense like no other. That is pretty funny isn't it? What a journey!!!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...