Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 29 of the 30 day challenge

Three wishes

The first of my three wishes are health, happiness and prosperity for my children and grandchildren. I love each and every one of them.

My second wish is wealth for myself. Just sayin'. I don't mean like an Oprah type of wealth. I think a mere one-half of her wealth would do. That really isn't asking for too much, I don't believe. With that wealth the peace and happiness I feel in my life has to remain with me. Well, the wish people can throw in a little more of that too. That is, if I'm not asking for too much!!!

My third wish is world peace. Seriously, it is so easy to smile and be nice!!!! It is ok to have different opinions, beliefs, thoughts and Gods. It is ok to disagree. But in the end wouldn't it be nice if we all just agreed to disagree and/or be different. What a peaceful place this world would be!!!!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...