Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 day challenge

Goals:

This ought to be a good one!!! Is there a big difference between goals and dreams? I think I have more dreams than I do goals. At this time in my life I have no goals to better my education. Just sayin'. I am old and I cannot imagine picking up a book and studying for a big ol' exam the next day. I have trouble with my memory at this stage in the game anyways. You know, the menopausal thingy. Really? Now, speaking of education. I get an education every single day at my job in the law office. My boss man is the greatest educator ever, and I mean EVER!!!! Therefore, I get educated everyday of my life. Some things I would rather not get educated about but it is all in the realm of things. I get educated about crazies, criminalees, probatees, divorcees, trustees, domesticees and many more clientees. I love my jobee job!!! In life there is something to say about justice!!!
OK .. not sure what the crap at the bottom of my pic is but, we will just have to deal with it because my goals do not include trying to remove it.

Continuing on. Nor do I have goals to become the President of the United States of America. Holly crap, I have enough on my hands with my family and certain roundtown clowns talking about me than to put up with a nation of people talking about me. Wowser!!!

OK, so I may have goals to become the richest woman in the world. Move over Oprah, here I come. If I were to become the richest woman in the world I really would not want to work too awfully hard at it though. Oprah probably does work too hard. I just would want it handed to me. That is some goal if you ask me. Just hand me the dough!!!


I also have traveling goals. I think my traveling goals may be dreams. I would love, love, love to travel to Australia. Now this is serious. I do not want to travel with a travel guide or a tour thingy. I want the real thingy. I want the bush, Kangaroos, Koalas, sunshine, ocean, and the language with a distinctive accent and lexicon. I want the real Australia. Someday, but for now in my dreams!!!!

Now, while I am dreaming, I would love to craft all day long, everyday in every way. I dream of a huge, and I mean HUGE craft room with state of the art stamps, shelving, storage, stamps, paper, product, stamps,  equipment, ink, stamps, embellishments, copiers, printers, stamps, more paper. BTW, (remember, that means "by the way"), did I say stamps? I am dreaming that this craft area is completely funded by unknown sources for which I would be eternally grateful!!!

Good night and sweet, luscious dreams.

Loves, hugs and kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...