Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 27 of the 30 day challenge

My pet

Abby
Today I get to share with you my luscious human canine. She is a black lab. Her name is Abby. She is actually a human in disguise or so she thinks. If you are ever lonely, have no fear, Abby will converse with you for hours. All you have to do is talk to her and she talks back. Speaking of talking back, she is a smarty britches too. If you raise your voice at her or tell her no she actually talks back. It is not a bark either. She talks back. I don't know who she thinks she is. She is a freak too. She is the most excitable canine ever!!! She gets so excited around my youngest rugrat that all he has to do is look at her and she wiggles her hind end and piddles everywhere. What's up with that? Now, when she gets around the middle rugrat she freaks because my middle one freaks. They are two dancing freaks!!!! Now my oldest rugrat just ignores her and she ignores him. He's allergic, you know.

Abby's best friend in the whole big world is in dispute. I say it is me. The man in the uniform 'thinks' it's him. We all know, deep down in those milk chocolate doggy eyes that she loves me the most.



She, along with me, is the biggest Brown's fan ever. She, loyally, every Sunday when a game is on,  obediently sits by my side and watches the game, until I start screaming, yelling and acting hysterical, which we all know doesn't happen too often since the Brown's are such a dominate team, at which time she reverts to the bedroom. Speaking of the bedroom. This 75 pound hunk of love actually believes that our bed is her bed. She spreads herself out like she owns it. If you think I can get in bed at night and stretch out in my own soft, dreamy puff of blankeys, think again. It is a tug-of-war like no other. What is sad, Abby usually wins. So I just lay there and try to relax by rubbing her oh so soft, silky, luscious ears and my lights are out. 

 Just look at her all snuggled in. She even has her own fan blowing directly on her for the best of comforts.

 

Now take a look at this. The man in the uniform and blacky here are dancing. That is why he thinks she loves him the most. How special is that. I love them both!!!




As you can see, blacky absolutely loves, loves, loves the snow!!! She is so precious!!!

And as you can see here, she loves to stop and smell the roses. Whoops, I mean the pansies. Love her!!!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...