Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 23 of the 30 day challenge

Favorite Vacation

The man in the uniform and I have gone on some pretty exciting vacations. A few years back we went to Daytona, Florida for speed week and the Daytona 500. Talk about a 14 day wild and crazy time. It makes me feel total exhaustion just thinking about that vacation. I remember waking up after the first day and I made the big ol' fat mistake of saying "I really don't think I can do this". The whole crew chimed in and said, "If you can't hang with the big dogs get off the porch". Well, I hung and I mean hung on for dear life.

I absolutely love our long weekends riding our 4-wheelers in the Appalachian Mountains in West VA. But, I think my all time favorite vacation was a trip to Ft. Meyers Beach, Florida. Now, mind you, we have been there many times. The vacation that stands out is the one in 2007. It was a very laid back affair. I have never laughed so much in  my entire life. You know "the man in the uniform" completely, unequivocally threw our host under the bus. I mean like no other has been thrown under a bus before. The funny thing about it was that everyone and I mean everyone thought it was funny except the person he dogged. Now, do you want to know what he said? But, you do understand that it isn't that funny unless you were actually there. But, she got mad and said she wanted out of the car so "the man in
 the uniform" told her man to let her out, they'll bring her back when it gets daylight. Then it was on. The week went on from there. There were so many laughs, so much dancing, sand, ocean and pools. It was absolutely an AMAZING vacation. We all, to this day, still laugh about that week.

A beautiful Gulf Coast Sunset!!!

9:00 a.m. The start of a loooonnnng St. Patrick's Day!!!


The beginning of the end!!!!
I do have to say that anywhere I go with "the man in the uniform" is always a favorite time!

Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...