Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 7 of the 30 day challenge

My favorite movies:

My first all time favorite movie is the "Wizard of Oz". I remember as a child being so entranced with the beautiful witch of the North, the little people, all the creatures and most of all it was happening right in the same state that I lived in. I would pretend that I was Dorothy on the big adventure to Oz. You do understand that my big adventure still isn't over. And, you know I really thought it was a true story!!  Everything that comes from Kansas is happy. Just sayin'!!!

My second all time favorite movie is "The Sound of Music". Here we go again with the Catholic thingy. I absolutely love, love, love Maria, the soon-to-be nun, governess, Miss Wanton, (Oh my), the nuns in the Abbey, and Captain von Trapp, (and again, a man in a uniform, but not "the man in the uniform). I think the whole Catholic theme pulled me in because Catholicism was bread into my head. Seriously, love it!!

Here is that Catholic nun thing going on!! I love nuns!!

My third all time favorite movie is "Top Gun". Really! I know I have told you this before, but there is just something about men in uniforms....any kind of uniforms. What a sappy love story that is. But I like it anyways!!
Maverick.....Ouch. Ouch what? Did I say that?

I just love these movies because I do.

Love,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...