Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 5 of the 30 day challenge

My siblings: 

Well, alrighty then. I am having major writer's block here. I seriously do not know where to start or who to start with. As I have said before there are 7 of us. Remember the baby making machine did not know when to stop. That means there are 6 siblings. Really? I can count. I am going to start with the oldest and head down hill from there. No pun intended.

1.  Mike. He is the oldest of the brute. He is absolutely the smartest too. So he thinks. We let him believe that to make himself feel better. Don't tell him I blogged this either. Mike, if you are reading this laugh. Mike is kind of a serious guy too. I think that makes him feel more distinguished. It's OK for him to feel that too, doesn't mean he is. Seriously, Mike is a perfectionist. He has followed in our father's footsteps in his talent for wood working. He absolutely loves to make his grand-rugrats nice things for Christmas.




2. Kathy. She is the artist of the brute. She has the most beautiful voice. She can strum a guitar like no other. She is kind of a touchy one. I like to make fun of her just to watch her get all roweled up. Kathy's favorite past time is watching HGTV. That is where her dreams are made of. DREAMS is the operative word here. One more thing about miss thing here, she has a mind like a steel trap. In other words, a quick and penetrating intelligence. Ha, how's that for a description? I even surprise myself sometimes!!!




3. Mary. That's me. She is the most loving, kind, considerate, humble, fun, funny, successful, caring, giving, affectionate...whoops this is about my siblings. Sorry about that.

4. Ann. The free spirit of us all. She goes through life like a hippy in the 60s. Peace, Love, Rock 'n Roll. She lives her life with her own set of rules. What the heck's up with that. She just missed the part that there are no other rules but Mary's rules. She will learn this one day.
 5. Amy. She probably confuses me the most out of all my siblings. She is the most non-confrontational of all the siblings. She is the quietest of all of us. But, she to this day, continues to get the crap knocked out of her. Literally. I think she exudes such a self assuredness that she just ticks people off. She is such a wimpy little thing. I really can't say this on here but, her boobs have finally caught up with her. Amy is the only sibling to complete college. She gets a big thumbs up for  that one. She is  numbers freak!!!! I don't understand that because she has trouble cooking and measuring things. That's why she married the one she married.... God loves the ditz in all us!!!

5. Susan. She is the smartest one of all. She moved more than 45 minutes away from us all. Actually she moved approximately 1,897 miles away from us all. She is the protector, the bad ass, the one with a big, fat, huge heart. God love her.
6. Matt. The business owner. The handy man. The man of concrete. He has played in so much concrete his head is full of it. I guess that means he is a hard head. I didn't say that. Yes I did. He is a hard head. Matt is the "BABY" of the family. Way to go Matt for bringing up the end!!!!


OK, I am sooo exhausted. This was a little sneak peak of my siblings. I love them all!!!!

Sleep well, sweet dreams. I'm headed off to slumber land!!

ML Brown

4 comments:

  1. Mary - you did an AWESOME job with this! :) knowing all of you I'd have to say you have everyone spot on! You are all so different, yet all so similar! After reading this I'm ready for a family gathering :) You're doing great with the challenge too! Keep it up..only...24 days to go =/ lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha you better hope my mama doesn't read this! jk.
    you were spot on with all of them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my mama wanted me to interject here and say "I may be a whimp when to comes to trailer trash takedowns, but I never shy away from tackling life's more intellectual challenges."

    Gotta love her, but so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys crack me up. If your mamma is so intellectual why isn't she posting her own comments? Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...