Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 26 of the 30 day challenge

A picture of my family

“FAMILY” is the most eternal part of every human’s life. It is a social unit who my or may not be living together, which comprises of parents and children, sharing common traits and features. It is an association of people who share common beliefs or activities, usually. A family is a group of very different people that have been meshed together from birth, marriage and/or friendship. Family is about love, dispute, anger and respect. In every dispute between a family member, both cannot be right, but they may be, and usually are, both wrong. It is in this situation which gives family life its peculiar hysterical charm.

My "FAMILY" is my life. My "FAMILY" is: 



Loves, hugs & kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...