Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Reminder

To all my little peeps out there. This is just a reminder that Valentine's Day is Monday. Do not forget the one you love. You know, like my love, "the man in the uniform".



Following are a few of my favorite lovey, dovey sayings and some cards that I have made. I am posting this just to get you into the spirit of things. I will tell you this also, "the man in the uniform" gets one of these cards for Valentine's Day, but I'm not saying which one because if he looks at this blog then he will know which card he is getting.

"Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts."



"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
 
 


And last but not least my all time favorite:
"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."



I hope you all have a wonderful V-day!!!!
Love, hugs & kisses,
 
ML Brown

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards Mary. You are very talented :) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...