Sunday, November 27, 2011

Unity Challenge

"Let it Snow"

November's Unity Challenge is "Let it Snow". Oh my, how I love snow!!!!

Now that Thanksgiving is over I am looking forward to colder weather, (for more than one reason...you know my thermostat is all out of whack). With the cold weather comes snow and more snow and then some more snow!!!! When it snows, it is like little sparkling diamonds falling from the sky. There is nothing better than sitting in front of a warm fire on a cold winters night watching snow trickling out of the sky.

The card I designed best describes my love of snow!!


Join in the fun. Click on the link below:



Enjoy.......

Love, Hugs & Kisses,

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...