Sunday, November 6, 2011

Autumn Harvest Continued

Here in central Ohio autumn harvest is in full swing. Unfortunately, autumn harvest will go well into December and in some cases January. Because of all the rain that this region got at the end of summer, harvest did not start until late. My heart goes out to all the farmers who are working around the clock harvesting for the foods for our basic needs of survival. For them I am grateful!!!



To Unity Stamp Company for continuing to inspire me, I am grateful


Loves, Hugs & Kisses,

ML Brown

1 comment:

  1. So very beautiful!! Love the background and the die cuts with stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...