Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Circles

This months Unity Challenge is "Circles". Oh what fun circles are!!! I am going to post my card I made for this challenge then I am going to blog about circles and what they mean to me. Hang in here with me.

"Circles"


Now what do circles mean to you? Need I ask. The first thing that comes to mind is they represent eternity. There is no beginning and no end. They just keep going around and around and around they go. FYI: I was going to try and be serious about that one but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. They represent happiness. Kind of like a big ol' smiley face!!! ☺Balloons are like happiness and they are shaped like big round circles. You want to know one thing that really, really, really makes me happy? Well I'm telling you whether you want to hear it or not.....my "Troll Beads" make me happy and guess what? They are circles!!!! OMG!! There are so many things that are circles and so many things that make me happy. One of those things that is a circle and is last but not least is my wedding set. HaHaHa. Yes....given to me by "the man in the uniform"!!! That circle represents our love, a love that is wrapped around that ring....our little circle of love!!!! OK....now I might make myself tear up here. I love you "man in the uniform!!!

One more thing....if you want to join in this "Circle" challenge click on this link:
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com/

Loves, hugs and kisses.

ML Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...