Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day of Reflection

First thing I want to say is I received my January Kit of the Month from Unity. I will play with it tonight & may post something really pretty!!!

Today I want to reflect on all the things that are good in my life. I thank God every day for the peace I feel, for my awesome husband, (who is a man in a uniform which actually makes my hiney tingle), for all of my wonderful children and grandchildren, that I have a job that I truly love, (most of the time, just sayin) and that I am surrounded by an awesome network of friends, (who keep me sane most of the time, just sayin).

I have to say that probably I am, for the most part, the luckiest person in the world.

Ok, I am finished gushing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...