Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 3 of the 30 day challenge

My first love:

This should be good. As I ponder this my mind wanders to places you might not want to know about. This is one area that can go in many, many different directions. So, are you ready for this ride? Well ready or not here goes.

I am going to start out on the day I was born. I would say that my first love would be my mother. You know, she is the one who carried me in her womb for 9 months while I kicked her and dug my knees into her ribs and gave her indigestion. I loved rolling about swimming in her little pool of fluid that I thought was the most awesome swimming pool ever. Well, that's what I think I thought!! She cuddled me and was at my beckon call for the next few years of my little life. Really, a few years is pushing it. My momma was a baby making machine. There are seven of us so my momma being at my beckon call is kind of a stretch. Not kind of. It is a stretch. She is only one person you know. I would now like to add my father into the mix of things. He was the strength, muscle and  DICTATOR. I know he was my first love!! No one, and I mean no one can EVER stack up against my daddy. I think all little girls think that. RIP: 11/05/2001. I love him still.

Well, then I started school. I went to a Catholic School in  a Midwest college town. Rock, Chalk, Jay Hawk, KKKKKKKUUUUUUU. OK, in Lawrence, Kansas. Me and my siblings all went to St. John's. It is there where I fell head over heals in love with a little blond haired, freckled face phenomenon. He was the bomb. He was my first kiss. He was my first butterfly in the belly. He was IT!!! I was going to marry this boy one day. Well, that's until we got caught kissing under the fire engine in the park behind the school during recess. Can you imagine what happened after that? I saw a side of nuns that I don't ever want to see again!!!! OMG!!! Love is a many splendid thing!!!

Then I grew up and was in middle school. There I fell in love for the first time ever with Gaylon Bullard. He is the son of the great football star, Gayle Sayers. I was star struck, literally. Nothing exciting happened in that long lived relationship that was actually a figment of my imagination. Meaning the love of my life was in my mind only. He didn't even know who I was. But I think he would walk past me in the halls and he would melt from the inside out at the site of me. How's that for the first time I fell in love?

Then I grew up some more, or so I thought. I fell in love for the first time in my life. AGAIN. Really this was my first love. I was a rah rah at a high school in western New York. This is a story about the All-American high school love story. Yack. Rah rah dates football star. End of love story. That's all I have to say about that first love.

Then I grew up even more and moved to small town, round town and I fell in love for the first time in  my life. Really, the first time ever!!!!! There was never a love so strong or innocent than that first love. I married that one. Things happened and things didn't happen sooooo......

I fell in love for the first time and the last time for the rest of my life. I married this one too. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. He makes me exhausted. He makes me goofy. He makes me think. He makes me pissy. He is my fist love. Remember he is a man in a uniform and he makes my hiney tingle.

I think this sums up my first love. I hope I haven't confused anyone yet because my mind is spinning around and I am dizzy with all this or could it be love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink, green & Off White III

This is my final card for this months Unity Challenge. PINK, GREEN & OFF WHITE has now started to bore me. I am ready for the next cha...